Jun 29,2010
Jun 29,2010
Some of Duck and Hedges actions

1. Moved people in when someone already there. Promised a bed to one of the tenants but there wasn't one so she slept on the sofa for 3 weeks and also damaged it.

2. Withheld payment of rent to me for 8 months.

3. "Lost' my gas safety certificate and had to do another

4. Omitted to do inventory

5. Were abusive on the phone

Meanwhile as all this happened one of their staff (who is dealing with my flat) threatens to take them to the tribunal for not paying him his dues!

It continued to get worse including deducting a full year's commission in advance.

2. Just had fusebox replaced by emergency electrician because tenants plugged in too many items, so less than year old fusebox was replaced. More importantly my place was nearly set on fire. Agents didn't bother to contact me, have deducted an unspecified amount (no rental statement received) and tell me that tenants state its because I left multiplugs in the flat. Well I didn't leave a single multiplug in the flat so its an out and out lie.

3. New expenses appearing all the time

4. They refuse to respond to calls, hanging up the phone.

And this is an ARLA registered agent.

Please do not use these people - they are not going to act in your interest.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1