May 02,2013
May 02,2013
I established a BTL property portfolio for my retirement fund, and Steve Cubitt helped me to buy 4 properties. My partner also bought 1 for herself and my sister/brother bought one also. At first I was concerned to buy a property without seeing it personally. All were brand new freehold or long leasehold. All six of them have turned out to meet or exceed expectations and all transactions proceeded flawlessly. This is not for the feint hearted though. You need to be a serious buyer, and professional in yor own attitudes. You need to be ready and able to complete within 28 days. Steve at Choices has always shown me professionalism and courtesy and he has helped me through the process each time. I intend to continue working with Choices.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments! To leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments