May 02,2013
May 02,2013
I have now warned as many people as will listen about registering with this company.
I have had so many issues, most of which come down to an unresponsive team of people in the maintenance team but generally as a whole messages get left and very few callbacks are recieved.
- Not enough keys supplied and made to cut my own.
- delays in refund of above cut keys.
- Boxroom in flat locked. I had to fight for 6 weeks to get a set of keys for this cupboard which had landlords private items stored within. At no point during viewing, collection of keys or contact signature was I told that I wouldnt have access to this space. (Not for lack of asking on my part.)
- At least 6 visits from plumbers (I have actually lost count) for faulty boiler leaving us for days with no hot water or heating.
- We have now been chasing to have a broken shower fixed for 10 weeks. We also have a broken shower rail and toilet seat which I have been told is Braemores/landlords responsibility to fix(told this by Braemore) I have offered to fix them myself and get refund, but still no response.

I have since contacted Linda McAulay who has come back with no response other than we are looking into it, a response from someone called Gary in Maintenace who is looking into it and A manager called Neil Colburn in Lomond maintance who is also looking into it.... but as yet I am still without working facilities.

Did I mention they have just put the rent up ??

Do not go near this company with a barge pole!
Right now nothing could be done to fix my opinion on this company as its been going on for 2 years!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh