May 02,2013
May 02,2013
PLEASE!!! NEVER.... EVER, USE GASCOIGNE PEES. I will never use another agency again due to my experience with this awful company. It started with over £2000 fees just for moving in! It got to the point of writing this when someone was sent to our flat to check (when we were out) that we weren\'t smoking (which we don\'t). I will find out about human rights and where to go next as what I mentioned above is not the entire story.
Try to the very best of your ability to be human
By: Hinchley Wood Manager
Feb 20, 2014
I am Gary Emanuel and I am the manager of the Hinchley Wood sales office.
Having seen this website today for the first time I was very sad to see this review from some time ago from this lady who dealt with our lettings team.
I would like to give a belated apology on behalf of the company to this lady as she clealy feels she had a bad service.
I would however like to stress that my sales office and team, which I have been running since the beginning of 2011, is completely unattached from our lettings office in that the lettings team covering this area are based in a different office completely.
I can assure that anyone myself or my sales team deals with will receive exemplary service and we aim to not just meet clients expectations but exceed them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Hinchley Wood! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Hinchley Wood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Hinchley Wood