May 02,2013
May 02,2013
My partner and I contacted Radford Residential when we sold our own home and needed a temporary rental property. At the time, Radford was known as Fairbridge Residential. Brian Radford spoke to me personally and offered me a vacant property in Bradley Stoke. We met at the property to view for suitability. The Property was very clean and well presented with a recently fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and carpets throughout. I was happy to sign a contract which Brian tailored to suit our needs. We had total flexibility and a daily rent figure that was acceptable to us. We stayed in this property for much longer than we had planned and in the end our 2 month stay turned into 2 and a half years. When Fairbridge went through it\'s branding changes (which involved a significant effort on their part) we were kept informed by letter all along the way. They handled the whole transition quite seamlessly from my perspective and I never at any time thought that I was out of contact with the Landlord services. There were several minor maintenance issues that arose during our tenancy and by using the agreed contact method these issues were quickly recified. I would happily use Radford again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol