May 02,2013
May 02,2013
I was warned about Ross & Liddell but my flat is so lovely that I had no choice.

Firstly they advertised the property as unfurnished so I spent THOUSANDS on stuff for my first home to move in and find it full of stuff. The listing is then mysteriously no longer on their systems. When I move in, I go through the inventory thoroughly to check it all. The woman is extremely rude saying she has no time for this yet I find loads of faults e.g. Stain on carpet, saying there is cooking equipment when there isn\'t.

They also charged us £180 for credit checks even though this is illegal. But they had no paperwork that stated that was what it was for so no legal standing against them.

The boiler has broken multiples times in the flat. Everytime we phoned them they would tell us to phone the plumbers ourselves! We would then phone the plumber who would then need to speak to them to confirm the repair! We went 6 weeks without hot water and heating in NOVEMBER!

They carry out inspections on your flat, say you don\'t have to be there and become extremely rude if you say no to them coming if you aren\'t there. Have had to set security cameras up to make sure they aren\'t entering our flat without consent.

They need to learn people skills, not rob people blind and actually be helpful

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ross & Liddell ! To leave a new review of Ross & Liddell , please click the link below !
Write a review for Ross & Liddell