Download Property Smart Leader App
May 02,2013
By: 'Reviewman900'
May 02,2013
Even though, when me and my girlfriend asked to view the property we specifically said that we would need to stay there for at least a year and a half, due to her academic responsibilities, they are now kicking us out. I noticed on the contract it mentioned a 4 month contract and I questioned this saying that I would need it for a lot longer the sales man told me that it was a minimum of 4 months and that we would be free to move out at a months notice after those 4 months had been done, which was clearly an absolute lie. I was not told at the point of signing the contract that I was only in the house for 4 months or that the house was due to be a student house at the coming of the next academic year, I wouldn\'t have moved in if this was the case.

Adams Estates