May 01,2013
May 01,2013
I would like to commend the superb sales skills of Anthony Gaunt and Hannah Wallace for the exceptional service I received while letting my propery in Sutton for the first time.
I was supported and advised to the highest level throughout every step of the process and nothing proved too much trouble.
There was always a warm and welcoming atmosphere both in the office environment for face to face communication and over the telephone.
I was absolutely delighted with the swift block viewing and the excellent negotiation skills demonstrated which resulted in a smooth and efficient result of finding me the most suitable tenant.
I would wholeheartedly recommend Choices of Sutton to everyone who requires the best possible service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton