May 01,2013
By: 'John Saul'
May 01,2013
I was unable to attend a scheduled Property Investment seminar and Nathan went out of his way to meet myself and wife on a mid-week evening. On attending the meeting it was not my intention to sign-up on that evening, but did so without the pressure \'hard sell\' from Nathan. This was because Nathan\'s professionalism, knowledge of his products, calm nature and customer focus gave myself and wife the assurance and confidence needed to invest our funds into a scheme we knew little about and with a company we thought were just \'Estate Agents\'. Nathan has subsequently again demonstrated his all round customer care in going out of his way provide timely, accurate information that was not in his direct area of responsibility.

Choices Investments