May 01,2013
May 01,2013
I was rather underwhelmed by my experiences with Paramount. They recommended a fairly ambitious target price, but then failed to get many people through the door, or get any offers anywhere near the asking price in 2 months of marketing the property.

Paramount were pretty disinterested when chased about trying to \'drum up some business\', with their only suggestion being that I significantly drop the price. Oliver Lewis in particular seemed disengaged.

Having given notice of my intention to take the property off the market, Paramount suddenly became more proactive, and some of the more experienced members of the team got involved, in particular Lionel Stoll, who was much better. It was a bit too late by then though, as I had decided to go elsewhere...

In the final two weeks, there was in fact an applicant who was potentially interested, and came round for a second viewing unaccompanied by Paramount, but she mentioned to me during that visit that she had to repeatedly chase Paramount for information, and so her interest appeard to fizzle out, and I never heard anything more.

I ended up switching to another local agent who were significantly better, and sold the property, albeit at a slightly lower price than Paramount within 4 weeks, and gave a much better overall service, for a lower percentage of the sales price.

Paramount have a great location in West Hampstead, which I imagine is a big advantage in generating interest. I was not impressed by the more junior members of the team though, and my personal experience is inconsistent with their reputation.
Been more proactive. Responded to attempts to communicate with them - Oliver Lewis never responds in a timely fashion (or sometimes at all) to voicemails or e-mails. Given a more realistic initial valuation.
By: Robert
May 01, 2013
I’m really sorry to hear of your disappointing experience with Paramount. I would really appreciate it if you could get in touch with me so we can discuss this in more detail. Please email or call my direct line on 020 7644 2311. Thank you for the feedback and I hope we can talk soon. Robert.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London