May 01,2013
May 01,2013
Tormod was the best Estate Agent I have ever encountered. I have interacted with many over the years, during various rental searches, two property purchases, one property sale, and one aborted property sale. He is well organised, polite, extremely proactive, positive, and an effective operator.

Tormod did a great job when selling my flat, in trying circumstances, due to disorganised people and their respective solicitors and agents above and below in the chain.

When showing the property, Tormod always gave ample advance notice of any prospective viewing.

During our entire engagement, whenever I asked Tormod for something, he always got back to me in a timely fashion with the required information, and never needed to be chased or given a \'reminder\'

Whenever there were delays with the chain, Tormod always seemed to be the most proactive agent in the chain, in trying to find out what was going on, and solve problems. This was very reassuring, and helped to keep things moving.

I would heartily recommend Jorgensen Turner in general, and Tormod Smith in particular

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal