May 01,2013
May 01,2013
Absolutely shocking taken deposit with no disclosure on terrible neighbours so moved into a new property with them the same appears to be happening!! Promises never kept just out for the money strongly advise to not use cheap horrible letting agents heard the same off a few people wish we listened
Not have existed
By: Natalie
May 13, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that you are having problems with your neighbours, reviewer. What an unhappy coincidence for you. Please do let us know if the occupants next door are tenants of Temples and we will do everything in our power to tackle the issue for you, if not I'm sure you can appreciate this situation is beyond our control. I would also like to mention that our formula of 'rent+£100' as a tenancy deposit is used by most agents in Northwich and is less than 'deposit=6 weeks rent' used by most agents in the lettings industry. If I can be of any help, please let me know. Best wishes, Natalie Williams, Director of Temples Lettings Northwich.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Temples Lettings Northwich! To leave a new review of Temples Lettings Northwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Temples Lettings Northwich