May 01,2013
May 01,2013
Having just completed on the sale of my property, I can say that I am extremely satisfied with the service offered by Townends (Englefield Green). After receiving some sound initial advice from Townends as to whether to rent-out or to sell my property, in the end I went for the option of selling, and put the flat on the market just ahead of Christmas 2012. Oliver Dorling and Ryan Stevens were my estate agents and they delivered a consistent stream of viewings, all people who in my opinion were serious potential buyers. I found both Olly and Ryan very professional to deal with, easily contactable, and they always kept me fully informed regarding viewings, feedback, and where we were with the sale. Once an interested buyer had been found, some tricky negotiations were required to get the buyer to come-up to nearer my asking price, and Townends were instrumental here in helping me achieve the price I needed. Once that was agreed, both Olly and Ryan were then excellent in their regular liaison and contact with the buyer to ensure a smooth transition to exchange of contracts and then onto completion. I could not recommend them enough, I was very impressed with the whole experience. And for anyone who uses the Townends recommended Solicitor (Shoosmiths of Northampton), again, I can not speak highly enough of them, a first class service throughout.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Englefield Green Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Englefield Green Branch