Jun 28,2010
Jun 28,2010
Finally, so that I know myself and a few other fellow owners/landlords are not alone. Is there no regulatory body (like ABTA) that we can appeal to and finally get some justice and serious refunds from them?
By: tina
Aug 06, 2010
As a landlord i do not feel we are getting value for money and they are not even flexible,.it takes ages to get through to them , i even had to get the work done myself as i didnt even hear from the manager of the block of appts even though several messages were left for her!please contact me if yoy are at baden powell close great baddow. please leave a message of how we can go forward with this to stop them operating. cheers tina

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1