May 01,2013
May 01,2013
My previous experiences with estate agents have not been very good! Generally plenty of promises are made prior to signing up, and once you have signed very few are carried out. I am delighted to say my experience with Prospect has resurrected my faith in the Estate Agent! John came round and initially signed us up promising to be communicative through the process. Hugo was assigned to manage us through the process and provided a first class service throughout. Any times I called Hugo and he was unavailable I received a return call at worst within the day but generally a lot sooner, and he was very helpful in ensuring all steps of the process were carried out as efficiently as possible. All I can say is very professional from start to finish!
By: Prospect Estate Agency
May 01, 2013
The Maidenhead team really appreciate this review and we are so pleased that you rated our service as first class - thank you! Regards Jon

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead