Jun 28,2010
Jun 28,2010
Simply rented me a property which is falling apart. Basically heating and the entry phone system is not working at all and left me for two weeks last December with a baby with no heating what so ever. Repeated lengthy letters were sent out informing the problems I am having and every time the answer was just a ball pass where they repeatedly keep saying that landloard was out of the country and waiting to here from him. Finally my washing machine broke and haven't fixed it for two weeks either. I went to the Citizens Advice bureau because I had enough with these guys and sent a letter saying that I will keep sending my laundry bills if they don't fix it immediately. The final reply was a new washing machine and a two months notice to leave the property. Avoid at all cost.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 10! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 10