Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I have recently had to deal with Ryden lettings agent and I have to say I have been left severely disappointed with the service I received and would advise anyone to beware when using them. I called up to say I wanted to immediatly secure a property for rent which had come on the market an hour before. I had viewed it previously as it was on the market to buy. I was advised that I could not confirm rent until I had seen the property again but that it was a formality and I would be able to hold the property for two weeks if I wanted it, I needed to tie up some lose ends so required the two weeks to do this. I viewed the property late that very day and called first thing the next day to secure and pay a deposit. I was informed by Deirdre that I would have to pay half the deposit to secure then and there, I asked a couple of questions about the place and was told that she would phone back and I could pay the deposit then. Upon the call back I was told that the flat was being viewed by another two people that day and that I would not secure the property until all had seen it. Surely first come first serve should be a policy, especially when I was told it could be held for me. I am a professional with an excellent credit record and was flexible on rental term so no issues there. Anyway the day came to a close and I was told I had lost the flat of to another person. I really do think this is appalling service, Ryden shouldn\'t be promising people two weeks hold if they have no intention of allowing it and also to ask me to pay a deposit one minute and the next telling me that I would have to wait for further viewings to happen is shocking. I have been left bitterly disappointed and quite frankly Deirdre needs to learn to manage her work and process better as it is not in line with what her colleague had said the previous day. Just proves Ryden are in it for the money and not good honest customer service, terrible.
This agent needs to act in an honest manner and not treat people as if they are numbers in a money game, disgraceful service

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryden Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Ryden Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryden Lettings Office 1