Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Terrible agents all around poor service, consistently! Lack of communication, Lack of time keeping. Lack of customer service. Lack of common courtesy. Lack of professionalism. On one pleasantly awful experience of a few a viewing was arranged, being told with a clear message one should not be a minute late as otherwise viewing of a sale property will not be available. To be sure I arrived 20minutes early, as I was keen on viewing the place. After some time after "the important viewing time" nobody from the firm appeared. A call was made from me asking where the agent was, to their lack of knowledge and communication the agent could not be located and nor were they answering there phone. At which point one was waiting a call back. Some more time had gone by approximately 30 mins now after the viewing time and still no sign of the agent, another call to the agent was made. I was informed the agent is on their way and that they will inform the agent to call me directly to let me know how much longer over "the very important viewing time" the agent would be. some more time had gone by, nearly 1 hour after "the very important time" and still no sign of an agent or even a phone call at the very least. I had made another call, know somewhat frustrated, the agent supposedly who was on their way some time ago could not be reached and apparently there phone was also now off!! Great feeling after a 30 min journey then a 1 hour wait and another 30 minute journey back home after taking time out of work to view the property and at the end a complete shambles of an experience!!
By: Daniel Bourne
May 04, 2013
I am sorry if you have felt messed about in any sort of way. We arrange hundreds of viewings each week for properties and run an extremely tight schedule of which hundred of customers are happy with. We do call, email and text to notify buyers when viewings are cancelled but unfortunately somethings are out of our hands especially if it is an unaccompanied viewing or a property goes under offer and the vendor instructs us to cancel any future viewings. We cannot be held accountable if someone does not return our calls when we try to call them about cancelling viewings.

We strive to please everyone but this is not always possible especially when some buyers show up 20-30 minutes late for an appointment and staff members have another property that they have to be at to avoid leaving clients who are on time waiting at a property.

If you would like to discuss this further feel free to contact myself or pop into the branch.

Daniel Bourne

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 4! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 4