Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
This was my first experience of renting a property. I was very impressed from the point of viewing potential properties up until the contract signing. All my queries regarding the rental process and the details of the property were dealt with quickly and professionally. The whole process was very clear and quick and the team at this office were very supportive and willing to help where able! I found that being able to complete alot of the processes online worked very well considering I have quite a demanding job so was able to complete requested tasks/documents at convenient times without having to regularly go to the agent\'s office. I don\'t have any hesitation in recommending Fabien and this office to others for their fantastic service. Thanks to them my move has been very smooth and not so stressful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands