Apr 30,2013
By: 'InsanityRocks'
Apr 30,2013
I have no idea where they get the name Express from?! I phoned nearly 2 weeks ago to arrange a viewing on a property listed with them, they phoned back the same day just to confirm that the vendor wanted in excess of what was advertised, so I know my phone number was at least taken down properly. I also rang back to say the viewing would have to be late Saturday afternoon or on a evening week night. Still waiting for a viewing!
And to be honest, if I am about to spend the biggest amount of money in my life, I would like to think I have used a reliable agent. I\'m sure the vendor would be really disappointed to know that their agent isn\'t communicating with prospective buyers...
By: Express Customer Care Team
May 07, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We are very sorry that you feel you have had a poor experience. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible so your comments obviously concern me.

However, it is always difficult to comment on any reviews via a forum that does not give us contact details. When any customer has a perception that their request for any service has been dealt with poorly we are keen to investigate in much more detail to understand how this has happened.

Can I please encourage you to write to me directly at complaints@expressestateagency.co.uk quoting reference AA02/13 to allow me to investigate this in more detail?

Warm regards