Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
My property is in great condition and I am currently living there until I find a property manager I can trust. I believe I was speaking to the Manager to simply ask about their services and for some info. God knows what\'s wrong with him but he came across as the most arrogant unhelpful dimwit I have ever spoken to.

1. He refused to even view/value the property unless I made it immediately vacant. Obvious Scam Tactics essentially making me homeless putting me in a desperate situation so I agree to their poor offers.
2. He refused to provide any legal paper work explaining terms, conditions and breakout clauses. This is supposed to be a 3yr agreement! I need to know what i\'m signing up to.
3. He was incredibly rude. The guy deserves a Muay Thai Kick To The Face... With #BASE

Seriously though, I can smell a con artist a mile off and these guys don\'t give a damn about finding "good tenants" or looking after "good tenants". Its your risk, your property could end up in ruin.
They could learn polite phone manner. Stop scamming honest hard working people. Provide clear and detailed documents both legal and informative explaining hidden costs, how repairs are handled, if there is any protection for the property owner should tenants destroy your home. etc Oh yeah and at least value a property before making the current property owner homeless! How does this business function!?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1