Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I am sorry to say that the flow of information between the agent and landlord is poor. Often, chasing is required, and the billing/invoicing system is far from ideal.
By: Dockside Property Services
May 01, 2013
After investigating this comment, it has come to my attention that we do not have a client with that name, or a managed property in the ME5 location. Unless the tenancy was a managed or rent collect property, there would be no chasing required as the Landlord and tenant deal with each other direct. We take customer service very seriously, and while I am more than happy to investigate this further if you wish.; I am unsure as to what evidence this comment has been based on.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dockside Property Services Rochester! To leave a new review of Dockside Property Services Rochester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dockside Property Services Rochester