Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I have just completed on the sale of my property this afternoon. The whole team at Lords Estate Agents have been with me all the way. I have needed their help and advice on a daily basis of late and they have always got back to me very quickly, been calm and polite and delivered a truly professional service. They have always treated me as a valued client and delivered their advice in a professional and informative manner. They have not faltered once. If my case handler is on the other line the other members of the team rally round to make sure the message is delivered quickly. I have had a stressful time with my blase solicitor and they have kept on top of the case the whole time. They provided me with clear updates and have always let me know when I needed to action anything. I thank Vinesh, Guy and the whole team for keeping me sane when I could well have flipped! Thank you for everything.
By: Guy Hodge
May 01, 2013
Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for your kind comments.
I know it took us a while to find a buyer for you but I am grateful that you stuck with us.
I am still at a complete loss with regard to explaining the behaviour and conduct of your conveyancers and assume that their review will be somewhat less flattering!!

I am glad that we were able to help and would like to thank you again for putting your trust and confidence in Lords.

I hope that you are happy and content in your new home.

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames