Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I\'m French and my English is not perfect so it was easier for me to write emails to estate agents than to call them and get the information I needed. I\'ve been disappointed by several estate agencies before working with Jorgensen-Turner : those agencies often answered poorly (eg. only partly to the question I asked) ... when the did answered to me! It has been completely different with Jorgensen-Turner as their letting negociator, Karolina, has been really helpful and professional from the very beginning of the letting process. And kind and polite in addition! For sure, I\'ll ask her and Jorgensen-Turner next time I\'ve to search for a short let in London.
By: Karolina Krutul
Apr 30, 2013
Thank you Henri! It's a great compliment and always nice to hear when people appreciate our customer service. Best wishes from JT team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Queens Park Kilburn & Kensal