Jun 27,2010
Jun 27,2010
Update from desperate.
By: rachel1982
Aug 25, 2010
I didn't even recieve the possesion order I recieved a letter friday just gone saying the bailiffs will be coming at 11o'clock Monday just gone and thats just what they did. Myself and my children are now homeless. I have been told by housing options that this is very likely to be an illegal eviction. Has anyone else had this happen to them? When I asked the bailiff what other letters got sent out from the court that he insisted had been sent then he produced 1 letter of which was the letter that I had recieved on Friday.
By: jnclp.
Jul 22, 2010
I have received "A notice requiring possession" I received this on a saturday morning, by recorded delivery, sent on a Friday. Tame Estates sent me this knowing they would be closed when I received it, leaving me all weekend to worry about it. I dont do "worry" and so immediately started looking for another house. I was lucky enough that a local shop keeper had a house to rent and I can move out before they take me to court, which i have found out would leave responsible for the court costs. After a catalogue of rudeness from their staff, repairs not done Im glad to be moving, but receiving that notice and not given reason was a very scary experience.

On Monday morning I was told that they were selling the house due to the bank wanting their money back. A few weeks earlier they had asked me to change the bank into which I pay the rent, a simple explanation when I received the notice would have been nice, as I spent all weekend thinking Id been paying my rent into the wrong account and this was the reason they wanted me to leave.
By: had an enough....
Jul 17, 2010
Do not go near this agent... I my self work for agency in the Manchester area and I live next door to the neighbours from hell in the Droylsden area, who rent from Tames Estates. Since completing on my property in Oct 09 next door have made my life & my two childrens life hell. Tames estates do not care what so ever, I get the response write a letter & so I have over & over again. All Tamsestates want is MONEY they do not give a service. Tameside Council are now going for a order from the Court to "close" the house down. the house next door is not fit to rent out and the people renting it are a danger to all the other resident in the street. So much so when she found out about my complaint she came on the st witha gun yes a gun saying she was goin to kill everyone and Tames estates say she's not in breach of her tenancy (what a joke) The People that work at the agancy are young mouthy and dont have a clue what there talking about I only wish they had to put up with the s**t all the rsidents of our st have to, even better move in to one of the dump of the houses that they rent out and have the neighbours from hell next door to them they would soon have something to say. I have seen a copy of there AST (tenancy) and please if you do go a head with the let double check every point in the tenancy they want money for everything. In all my time as a Property Manger I have never seen a tenancy like it.
By: shee770
Jul 16, 2010
if anyone has had a court letter from tameside county court regarding tame estates please check it has a stamp on and a date and claim number as mine doesnt i have just found out that it isnt real and tame send these out to scare folk which worked in my case i have handed mine into the court who are going to look into tame as its fraud to reproduce court papers so if you have one thats also not real take it to county court and do get in touch with Bill from shelter he is extremely helpful, without him i would never have known any of this!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of te Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for te Lettings Office 1