Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
By far the worst experience I\'ve ever had in terms of customer service. They allowed my flat to become damaged by mould despite repeated requests by myself and the tenant to investigate the cause. They couldn\'t find the source of the problem and blamed the tenant\'s living habits. Luckily, the tenant still had the same landline number in the flat and I called him and asked him to look under the sink, where he found a leak!! They failed to inform the utilities of the changes of tenancy despite having a \'utilities department\' which resulted in a year\'s worth of serious harassment by debt collection agencies. I had other complaints, they were numerous but they were never dealt with. I asked for their official complaints procedure - twice - and was given an email address. I am still waiting for a response 4 months later. It would have been much less stressful to manage my flat myself. As someone else said, this is why estate agents have a bad name.
By: Martin
Jun 19, 2013
Hi Caroline Please will you contact me directly at the office as I am the manager and would like to discuss this further, I have had no complaints that have not been responded to and am unaware of the situation at your property (the address of which I still do not know as I do not have your surname or details of the property) call 0161 834 8486 and ask for Martin. Thanks.
By: Caroline
May 12, 2013
I am still waiting for a response from my official complaint which I sent last December. I was not surprised when it was completely ignored, as that has been the standard response. I am currently dealing with ARLA and will not let this go.
By: Martin
May 07, 2013
Thak you for your recent review. We would like to discuss the review further with you however we are unable to locate your problem or details due to the lack of information provided. Please contact the office to discuss further. Thanks again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office