Apr 26,2013
Apr 26,2013
Aggressive marketing techniques which I checked out with the RLA and they confirmed they are totally aggressive and containing deliberately misleading statements. Appropriating my money (1000.00) from a rent erroneously paid by my tenant without reason, notification or invoice five months ago which has still not been returned to me. Talking 21 or so days to pass the residual money on. Harrassing me and my tenant to renew six months early when the contract clearly states two months before the end of the contract. They are shamless and shameful. My tenant and I intend to take them to Court. I sent an email which has not been responded to. I will NEVER use them again. I have repeatedly told them this but they do not appear to understand when a client no longer wishes to use their services. I also do not believe they belong to an association. I support regulation of agents. Particularly after my negative experiences with LT>
Be honourable and transparent in your dealings with your clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House