Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I chose Lynch & Co initially due to their excellent location opposite Woking station. After several agents came around to look at my property, I decided that Ben Fleet, of Lynch & Co was by FAR the most professional of the people that gave me a market appraisal. He gave me sensible, no-nonsense advice, without the usual hard-sell that is all too familiar in this business. Once the marketing strategy was decided upon, Ben proceeded quickly and efficiently to get the property details produced and presumably circulated to prospective tenants, since I had several viewings of the house on the day that my previous tenants moved out. Within 17 days, new tenants had moved into the property, with all paperwork carried out at short notice. A great guy to do business with. Keep up the excellent work!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lynch & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Lynch & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lynch & Co Office 1