Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I am really disappointed with the correspondence received (or not received as is the case!) between myself and Murray and Currie. The staff I have spoken with do not seem to know what they are doing! I tried to arrange a flat viewing, this took a week!, and was keen to view a particular flat in their portfolio. They did not actually know what flat they were showing me! It took several emails and phonecalls for me to actually determine they were not going to show the flat they had advertised, but a completely different one in the same building. It took a lot of effort to gain any actual information from the person dealing with my enquiry. Surely allowing people to view a flat should be more straight forward? After an exhausting week, I finally discovered they did not actually have the flat they were advertising. Will not bother attempting to work with this company again.
Please be more clear on your flat listings. It was exhausting trying to gain info from your staff!
Attached Files