Apr 30,2013
Vince Orlando
Apr 30,2013
Having been a client of Pedder for 10 years, I was horrified at the way I was treated by Vince Orlando during the end of tenancy. As I had been paying a 10% commission for a so-called management service, I expected the end of tenancy to be handled professionally. Instead the deposit was returned to the tenant by Orlando without checking that all outstanding bills had been paid. When I received the outstanding bills I contacted Orlando for answers regarding the situation. After some time he replied. His attitude was dismissive, and very offhand, he even indicated that it was my responsibility to retrieve the monies from the ex tenant. I then contacted Bill Russell the branch manager asking for assistance. His response was initially positive but he also failed to rectify the situation. It appears that Orlando is arrogant, inept, and lazy. Bill Russell gives the impression of being a poor manager by allowing a long term client to be treated in this manner. This company should be avoided at all costs because they definitely take the Pissarro. I will be using a different agency from now on.
They should have done what they were paid to do. It\'s that simple! Having been a trouble free and undemanding client for ten years I felt very let down. I had to pay bills which the tenant was liable for and Pedder lost another 10 years commission.
Attached Files