Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
The agent sorted out a property for myself and my partner. I explained the very tight timescales we needed to work to from the first house cock-up (YOUR MOVE).

I explained to her about the location, budget, bedroom / garage combinations for the ideal house, and she very quickly came up with a fantastic house just across the road from the station. It was very unfortunate that this house fell through just less than two weeks before we were due to move. Luckily for us she got straight on the case and gave me the heads up on a property that was coming on the market the next day, got me in there for a viewing while the Landlord was signing up.

Then the day before moving once again another problem arose, that the gas certificate wasn't ready and therefore we wouldn\'t be able to move in. Thanks to her professional liaison with the Landlady you managed to get her to arrange for a private plumber to come out and certify it. The house may have been above my original budget but the house is great and we are loving it.

Thanks again for all your help!!! Will be coming to you next time we need to move!!!
By: Mark M
May 10, 2013
Q S Chris, We are so delighted that you had such a great experience with our Lettings team in Morley and with Vanessa in particular. I hope everything goes well in your new home and we will look forward to helping you in your next move whenever that may be! Thanks, Mark

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Morley Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Morley Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Morley Lettings