Jun 25,2010
Jun 25,2010
What a sorry excuse for an estate agent. Their customer service has been the worst I have ever encountered through all the estate agents I have dealt with in my time.

They never return calls and I have been waiting for 3 weeks to have a copy of my inventory sent to me. They never contact you unless it suits them.

Their office is a complete shambles! I would speak to one person and tell them whats going on and they would say OK we'll sort it or pass the message on . . . nothing for a week . . . phone up again speak to someone different who has no clue what is going on and repeat the whole process again. Utterly and completely rubbish, no communication between staff whatsoever.

We had the smell of sewage coming from our bathroom for 6 months before anything was done about it. Plumbers and contractors came round and explained the problem then we would get a letter from CJ hole saying there is no problem. What a joke! And it only got fixed after we called the Environmental Health Services on them and got a threatening letter sent out.

Avoid CJ Hole at all costs. Worst possible estate agents ever!!!
Feb 10, 2011
I experienced very similar problems with this branch. I know it is a hassle but if you haven't already done so you should report them to the property ombudsman and ARLA. You do have to go through their own complaints procedure first then if you aren't happy, report them to the parent organisation Xperience (the franchise arm of Legal and General) but if people don't do this they will never face up to their reponsibilities and change their ways!.
By: CJ Hole Southville
Aug 02, 2010
We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our services and would like to invite you in to our office to meet with the management team and discuss this further. Regards CJ Hole Southville

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Southville Branch