Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Connells are worse than useless, they actually cost me money! Connells are great at talking the talk when you 1st see them but useless when it comes to actually letting out your property. They found us a tenant after a week. Check were done at the last minute and she turned out to be on a temp contract and was unable to provide a guarantor.
For another 2 months Connells then showed tenants who were not interested in the property round. They seemed to always have the same story, a couple with 2 or 3 kids or a kid on the way who said the property was too small with it being a 2 bed. I did ask why they were even bothering to waste their time showing the house to a family that it was obviously too small for but did not really get any answers back.
We then got told they had found a professional couple to let the house out to after 3 months. The only catch being they could only pay £50 a month less than we had asked for. By now i was wanting the property off my hands so agreed. Again the background checks were done at the last minute and once again they proved to be totally unsuitable due to unstable jobs.
We contacted another agent and they let it within 2 days. We requested the gas certificate from Connells to pass to the new agent. We were then told it had been shredded. No one bothered to ask us if we wanted our documentation back, and they also took the landlords copy i had left in the property when they showed a previous prospect around. I ended up having to pay someone to do the gas cert again and am now in dispute for the fee with Connells.
Absolutely useless, resulted in loss of 3 months rental income and destroyed my documentation. Don\'t touch them with a bargepole
shown more suitable prospects around. Made background checks earlier and not destroyed my property
By: Pj
Apr 24, 2014
This seems odd as we do not do rentals from this branch!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Cambourne! To leave a new review of Connells Cambourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Cambourne