Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Hi..I was looking for a 2 bed propert to let in finsbury park area.i called ludlowthompson office.my call was answerd by Mr Hafeez.he was very friendly.and he asked me what kind of property am I looking for and my bidget.then he explain me what the best they have due to my requirments.and he asked me any best time that I can go there office and view the properties.next day I went there.he wellcome me warmly.he showed me the property.and I must say he is excelent.he showd me the perfect 1 same I was looking for.he then help me to complete all the procedures during that some time I called him even out office hours and he answer my calls and help me in profesional way.i am realy impressed.i am there tenant now.and I would love to recomend him.and should say he and his managment is the best.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park