Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Tessa was extremely proactive in looking for suitable alternative properties on their books that could meet my needs and would update me regularly on new ones to the market / ones that had recently become available again. She was the most prepared agent I\'ve met in terms of having done background research about the property she was showing me and being able to answer my questions. Many others simply wouldn\'t have a clue about basic information on flat they were showing and she was a breath of fresh air. Very personable yet professional. I\'ve since found a property in a different area, but if I ever needed to look again I\'d let her know first.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Kennington! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Kennington