Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I was left heartbroken and nearly homeless when I applied for a property and was accepted and then the Landlord decided they were not going to rent the property anymore. A few months went by and Will contacted me to say he had a new property come to the market and asked if I wanted to view. I went and had a look and loved it. If it wasn\'t for Will, I wouldn\'t have even known it was on the market. He secured the property for me in one day and I moved in 4 days later. I couldn\'t have asked for anything more. I have recommended him to all my friends and couldn\'t have asked for a better service. I have 11 years myself working in a customer service environment and I could take a few skills from Will, not only in a work environment, but on a personal level. He was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth