Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
Contacted your move to view a property ,they arranged and all went well and after second viewing we made our offer,your move had to be prompted by a myself on nearly every occasion to return infomation ,not returning calls ,but after a week or song our offer was accepted by MOVE WITH US ,I was asked to come in and see what they had to offer mortgage wise ,I told them I was sorted but they insisted ,a week later I went after ours to your move and after about 1 hour I left thanking them but no thanks I\'m going with natwest another week or so went by when I received a call saying that my offer had been bettered ,a cash offer full the full amount ,at no time did the say under offer or offer accepted ,and and even allowed viewings ,this wouldn\'t have happened if they had just done there job SOLD THE HOUSE ,instead they had to try and sell mortgages ,we lost the house HOW SLOW CAN AN ESTATE AGENT BE ,,VERY POOR
Sell the property instead of trying to sell mortgages.
By: miki
Apr 07, 2014
Dave..The estate agent accepts the offer on behalf of the vendor and take instructions from them, all offers have to be put forward to the client by law and the estate agent takes the instructions from the client, if the client wants the estate agent to continue to do viewings they take their instructions a house is not sold until the sale has been completed. Your offer was accepted you state but didn't go to see the mortgage advisor until a week later and then you received a call a week later...maybe if you weren't so slow the vendor may have stayed with you...blame the estate when it looks like you were the slow one here and then blame the estate agent..very poor Dave on your behalf!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move Longton! To leave a new review of Your Move Longton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move Longton