Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
I would not touch dawsons as a tenant as far as I could throw them! The man I dealt with was rude and patronising. When I moved into the premises the previous tenants had left things like pots and pans (all in good working order), yet when I left they threatened to charge me to remove the items. I was charged with a cigarette burn on the underside of the sofa despite me not smoking and never allowing anyone to smoke in the house. The sofa must have been more than twenty years old and was battered beyond repair, I reported this yet nothing was done about it, I reported mould and damp, yet nothing was done about it.

I don\'t have a good word to say about them.

Avoid at all costs
Actually helped my case more and not taken ‚£200 off me which I genuinely didn\'t deserve.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dawsons Estate Agents Swansea! To leave a new review of Dawsons Estate Agents Swansea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dawsons Estate Agents Swansea