Apr 20,2013
Apr 20,2013
I write this review on behalf of my friend.

My friend took a house in St Helens that was for rent through Newgate. The property looked in an ok state when first viewed, a new carpet downstairs etc. After a few years within this contract I have to say that she feels extremely let down by Newgate and Sue Eden in particular. My friend has asked for so many jobs to be looked at with the smallest possible amount done and to date only one complete. The jobs that have been done I forsee them turning into a very big concern for the landlords to deal with at a later date.

My friend has been into hospital many times over the last few years and this situation hasn\'t helped at all.

I would never suggest this agents to landlords or future tenants to use Newgate as they dont fulfill any promises.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newgate Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Newgate Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newgate Property Services Office 1