Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
Do not touch these people with a bargepole. They rarely dealt with any maintenance issues we had, ignored our complaints, were condescending and rude on the phone whenever we rang and then told our landlord we were difficult tenants.
By: Hayley Norfolk
Aug 09, 2013
Hello Hannah. I am sorry to read your review regarding the issues you had whilst renting via ourselves. It is my intention that all clients have a positive experience. The vast majority of feedback is very positive regarding our service and so comments such as yours are taken very seriously. I would welcome direct contact from you so that I can find out more about the specific issues you had so that I can investigate further. At this point I would to apologise for any inconvenience or upset you feel any of my staff have caused you. Best wishes Hayley Norfolk - Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rosedale Letting Specialists Office 1! To leave a new review of Rosedale Letting Specialists Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rosedale Letting Specialists Office 1