Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I would like to warn all from dealing with Hollandale Kane. They are unhonest and really respectless. We have recieved very bad experience with them, they promise you to carry out things like painting, repairing etc., but never do that. at last when got enough and decided to move they have refused to pay back our deposit at £4200 all are gone lost.
By: Dennis
May 02, 2013
Dear Mohammed,
My name is Dennis Orere and i took over Hollandale Kane in January 2013. I have taken over an existing business and I'm aware i have to deal with any existing backlog. Please beware Karen Bain & Nicola Nyack are longer affiliated with Hollandale Kane and if you have any queries in the future, please dont hesitate to get in contact with our new team; myself, Thomas Aghahan, Luana Galoni, Hakan Buz, Agnes Mrowiec or Irma Kliucininkaite. I appreciate your stance towards your past dealings but be rest assured the new Hollandale Kane team relentlessly strive to provide the highest quality of service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1! To leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hollandale Kane Office 1