Jun 25,2010
Jun 25,2010
I have never in my life encountered estate agents who were as rude as they are. I was spoken down to, was told to shut up and was also told to find another estate agent to work with. Honestly, do yourself a favour and do not work with Leaders in Brighton on New Road, you will regret it, I promise.
By: forevertenant
Jul 11, 2012
Glen is so frustrating to deal with as a potential tenant! They keep making appointments at times that suit me AND CONFIRM this - then at the last moment, cancel and change to 6pm, even though I keep telling them that this time is impossible for me. It seems as if they just can't be bothered doing viewings unless they're doing 'block viewings'. Which is fine, just be upfront about it!! We both work, can give references, have rented with no problems in London for a decade, so don't think we're undesirable tenants. I give up now - every time I see a Leaders property, I keep scrolling now....
By: Lucy81
Jun 30, 2010
I rented my flat through Leaders and have had a completely different experience! The staff I dealt with were very friendly and professional, they were helpful arranging viewings during my lunch hour and even picked me up from work and dropped me back after the viewings to save time as I was viewing several flats in one lunch hour! I thought they were excellent and have no complaints whatsoever about the service I have received.

Leaders