Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
As an overseas landlord the service provided by Ken and his team has been invaluable. I've been relying on 1Let for almost 4 years now and although I did unfortunately have one tenant that caused some damage this was dealt with very professionally and all costs recovered (this is when I really needed their support).

Thanks for your help 1Let, Martin
By: 1LET
Nov 20, 2013
Dear Martin. Thank you for submitting a review on your experience as a landlord with 1LET. We are glad to hear that, as an overseas landlord, you have had a positive experience with us and although there was an issue with a previous tenant we hope we did all we could to create a positive outcome. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us some valuable feedback and highlighting that you would use our services again.

We are glad you chose to let your property with 1LET!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh! To leave a new review of 1LET Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1LET Edinburgh