Jun 24,2010
Jun 24,2010
These company does not look after its clients.

During my two year stay evey time I asked for something to be fixed they take over 2 months to get back to me and then and the end of it the nothing happens.

Do not use them... I will be reporting the service to the Office of Fair Trading.

I now want to move out and it looks like i well still be living in a disgustingly broken down house.
By: Robert Brinkley
Oct 17, 2011
Dear Johny,

We have not heard from the OFT or the TPO regarding the matter above nor have we heard from you. If you would like to discuss this with me direct please feel free to contact me.

Robert Brinkley
By: Mr happy
Sep 08, 2011
There a bunch of #%^^*¥€ and it's a shame we ever walked in to there office!!!!!
By: johny
Aug 01, 2011
yes mate you are right!!! i totally agree with you....they sucks and i really think that they should disappear!!!! i will try my best in this!!!!!!
By: Management
Aug 07, 2010
Dear Tenant,

If this was the case why did you continue to renew the contract for three years? The property was in a good state of repair and I feel your comments are subjected to the fact you renewed for a further year with no break clause meaning you had to buy your self out of the contract. Most of the issues with the property was down to your misconduct with the property i.e broken banisters, I will forward you a copy of the check in report and the check out report. If you still feel you wish to discuss further please do let me know.
By: brinkleys
Aug 07, 2010
Dear Tenant,

Thank you for your comments if you would kindly contact me direct I will be more than happy to deal with any concerns you may have.

Robert Brinkley

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Hill