Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
Absolutely terrible from start to finish. We were looking to rent a property and encountered many many issues, some of which I have listed:

- we were told the property was in Wandsworth Council (lowest in the country) turns out this was wrong.
- told the house was furnished, it was in fact part furnished with one bedroom only having a bed and one having no furniture at all. The furniture we saw when we viewed the property belonged to the previous tenants who took it with them. When we questioned Dina about this we were told she had assumed everything was staying and was too busy to check as there were over 500 properties on the books and she had only been there 2 months so couldn\'t possibly get it all right.
- The house was advertised as having off street parking in the form of a garage, which was in fact filled with the landlords boxes so couldn\'t be used.
- When putting together our offer and the amount it would cost us, Dina got the total wrong three times, which I had to point out to her to correct. When our offer was increased she failed to see the need for a new offer form until I pointed out to her that as our rent had gone up, so would the charges, and the total we would need to pay.
- When I went into the office to fill out the forms, I was placed in front of her computer to fill these out myself whilst she took a call from her boyfriend and gossiped with others in the office. I was told my lunch hour would be more than sufficient time to complete thins, however, due to Dinas lack of knowledge this took three hours!!!

Dina constantly made excuses, and everything she did needed checking. Everything from her driving to her maths is terrible. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! We paid Atkinson Macleod a lot of money for doing absolutely nothing.
Get a new rental agent and train your staff in professionalism, driving and commonsense.
Attached Files