Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Simon Philipp is exactly the kind of Agent you want renting your property for you. Apart from being a thoroughly descent chap, he was very efficient, pro active and he listened to my needs. He took great care to find exactly the right tennants for me.
The whole process was facilitated by his network of contacts such as check in , inventory and gas certification . He also has contacts should there be a requirement for maintenance /repair work done.

Above all, even in these hard economic times, I felt his overwhelming motivator was to do a good job, and get the right tennants for me, rather than to just get the flat rented, as is the case with some agents. For me, Simon Philipp went the extra mile...
I whole heartedly reccomend Ashtons and particularly Simon Philipp, who has done an excellent job for me. He has the right attitute, and has, as a result, acquired a loyal client .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1) Primrose Hill! To leave a new review of Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1) Primrose Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1) Primrose Hill

Ashtons Estate Agents (NW1)

140 Gloucester Avenue Primrose Hill, London