Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I do like to make comments on staff when I feel that I have received a good service - in this case, Charlotte Hearn. Charlotte has assisted me in buying my next property. She promoted properties that were correct to my criteria, arranged and attended viewings promptly, professionally and well turned out. Charlotte answered any questions I had honestly and never did I ever feel pressured by her or rushed to make any decisions. I feel totally confident in Charlotte completing the next part of the purchase and I really feel that she is dealing with me on a level and I also get the impression she really enjoys her job and the company she works for (Sterling). We have made a decision to take our other property off the market. If we were keeping it on then were looking to move from our current Estate Agent (also Tring based) and use Sterling on the basis of the impression we have got of the Company from Charlotte. Any further house sales we would now look to Sterling first. Thankyou
By: ben
Jul 17, 2013
Hi Laura
Thanks for taking the time to comment on your experience with Sterling. I am delighted that Charlotte found you the best house for your needs regarding your onwards purchase and we would be delighted to also help with the sale of your other property at some point in the future when you are ready! Charlotte no doubt will be one of the lead negotiators in the sale of this for you as well!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring