Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I would like to thank Emma and the rest of the team for helping me, Out of all the agents I registered with none kept me updated as much as Oakfield did with regular tx alerts. Everytime I had a question I was greeted in a friendly professional way and nothing was too much trouble. If I was to move again I would most definately use Oakfield. Nothing was too much trouble and felt confident and reassured every step of the way. Thank you Emma :)
By: Oakfield
May 01, 2013
Thank you for reviewing Emma Bailey in our Eastbourne branch we are thrilled you received such a high level of customer service. We strive to ensure all our clients have a pleasant experience with Oakfield and we are delighted we succeeded so well on this occasion.

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne! To leave a new review of Oakfield Eastbourne, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Eastbourne