Jun 24,2010
Jun 24,2010
Sam was extremely helpful and i was very happy with the level of service from this branch. I was looking to move quickly as i was left in a difficult situation with my previous landlord/agency and Atkinson Mcleod made this move as stress free as it could have been on their part. Their website was up to date so that the property i wanted to view was actually still availiable as many i had been contacting had already let the places on their websites and this was a welcome relief.
Also it was good to have somebody go through our contract with us so we understood it, as this was not done at my previous agency, and we had problems becasue of it. Sam was availiable on the telephone or email throughout the whole process to guide me through which was good, and the agencey worked to our short time frame quickly and efficiently. All is well with this tennancy so far and the service has been great!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington