Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I used Ludlow Thompson to purchase my flat and could not recommend them highly enough. My two agents Tony and Simona ensured that all my requests were taken care of in a timely manner; they remained highly professional and empathetic at all times during the sale process. I felt that they were acting on my best interests and not only looking to make commission from a quick sale. Their thorough and attentive attitude gave me comfort throughout the long process. Having gone through many other agencies before I would rate them the highest as they very friendly, efficient, proactive and highly professional. They have helped with making what some would deem an impossible sale, possible. I am truly grateful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands